As our name implies, embroidery is what we do best! From the highest quality digitizing to the best machines, to an experienced helpful staff, no one brings your embroidery to life like we do.
Do you have your own design you have used for years, or do you just need to monogram on as set of towels? Embroidery is the perfect thing for the high quality look you need to look your best in any situation.c
Our 4 Step Embroidery Process
- Bring us your existing logo, or let us help you find a design from the thousands we have from which to choose.
- Browse our designs
- Submit your artwork or idea
- Choose a garment or a product.
- Bring Your Own (unlike many emroiderers!)
- Or choose from our Online Catalogs →
- Get a price quote
- Select design placement. Depending on the product you have chosen, you may have many different options. Left chest is standard placement on a polo, buttondown, hoodie etc, but maybe you want something a little different. Try a monogram on your cuff, or your child’s jersey number on your shoulder or the neck of a mock turtleneck.
- Digitize artwork and approve design. When you have settled on a design, we can start the digitizing process. This usually takes a day or two. We will sew a sample (usually 2) and have you come take a look, we can make changes at that point if necessary. If all looks good we are ready to sew.
Embroidery is flexible and quick. Once we have an approved sample we can turn things around quickly. Three days is normal for something we have in the store or something you bring us. If we need to order something special for you, then plan on a week to ten days. Still not quick enough for you? Ask about our rush service for a small fee!
We have acquired standing permission to sew uniforms for the following:
- South Stafford Christian School
- Fredericksburg Christian School